Director ACT Curious EAP
Michelle is Director ACT Curious EAP. She is passionate about normalising mental wellbeing and providing a responsive and outstanding customer experience with top clinicians. Her diverse work history, drive and passion has led her to creating a flexible workplace culture and team who love what they do and this is demonstrated in customer contact and clinical outcomes.
She leads a select team of professionals and support staff that help businesses and organizations improve the productivity of their management, employees and staff with results-driven mental health therapy and training.
By increasing employees psychological flexibility with evidence based behavioural strategies employees are then able to overcome challenges and enhance their work and personal life.
Michelle has a unique and diverse educational and employment background incorporating 30 year’s experience working with emergency services, education, hospitals and not for profit businesses.
As a trainer to doctors, mental health clinicians and community groups on mental health wellbeing, Michelle is known for her knowledge and engaging presentations.
By ACTing Curious and understanding how her mind works, Michelle has faced life challenges, grown personally and professionally and is living the life she loves.
- Masters of Mental Health Science (Clinical), Flinders University
- Graduate Diploma in Education, La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Social Work, La Trobe University
- Advanced Certificate of Family Therapy, Melbourne Family Therapy Centre
Registrations and Memberships
- Member of Employee Assistance Professionals Association Australia (EAPAA)
- Member of Clinical Division Australian Association of Social Workers (MAASW)
- Member of Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member for Contextual Behavioural Science (ACBS)
- Au NZ Chapter for Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ANZACT)