Mental Health Nurse
- Diploma in Applied Science (Nursing), Lincoln School of Health Sciences
- Graduate Diploma of Health Sciences (Community Health), La Trobe University
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Sciences (Young People’s Mental Health) University of Melbourne
- Developmental Psychiatry Course, Mindful, Centre for Training and Research in Development Health
- Young Adults
- Family Violence
- Relationship Challenges
- First Responders
- Body Image
Caroline has worked for 14 years in early intervention in youth mental health. Prior to this she has mainly worked in roles in youth health and community health where she promoted well-being. Respect is important to Caroline and she incorporates this into her work by her empathy and her commitment to work as a team. Caroline also shares her creativity in the work she does and is often producing art to help introduce concepts.
Caroline uses Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. She enjoys working with people as they learn lifelong skills that help them to meet the challenges that life produces, as well as guide them in the direction that is important to them.
Caroline has co facilitated a number of Tuning into Teens programs and promotes the skills of emotional coaching for parents. She is keen to work with parents who are wanting to be the support their young people need but are finding their own emotional reactivity is making this hard.
Starting as a nurse in the Goulburn Valley in 1990, Caroline is aware of the stress, responsibilities, and trauma to people in the helping professions. Caroline is committed to supporting carers, assisting them to effectively handle the pressure and maintain their own vitality.
Caroline is keen to work with individuals who are recovering from tough circumstances. She will support the discovery of new ways of living and developing patterns that are more self-nurturing and helpful in becoming the person they want to be.
Registrations and Memberships
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)