I started ACT Curious EAP Services because I was seeing people struggle to keep their heads up when the world seemed determined to drown them. Businesses were losing their edge because employees weren’t happy.
You can see the domino effect: when your employees are happy, something wonderful happens:
- There are more creative ideas – employees are more engaged and innovative. Not only that you have free promotion, since your employees recommend you to their friends and family.
- Happy employees mean better customer service up to 70% improvement – the resulting repeat service demand and positive comment is priceless.
- You have higher retention and productivity and you can double – 5% productivity improvement can represent a 50% increase in profit and 10% increase can be 100% increase in profit.*
Where does this come from? Happy workplaces are shown to have 40% less accidents, fewer workers compensation claims and less absenteeism. High turnover is very expensive – loss of intellectual capital, time and financial cost of replacing people and time needed to learn the job. Then there’s the risk of placing new people in an unhappy workplace – starting the unhappy domino effect all over again.
Creating the ideal workplace environment can be really tricky, it’s more than support for an individual employee. ACT Curious’ focus is on the whole workplace. A team of experienced social workers and psychologist helps you to identify specific problems and offers you a tailored solution. A step-by-step plan will help make sure that your employees with ACT Curious, are engaged in your business and can achieve their full potential at work and at home.
I am an experienced Clinical Social Worker, accomplished Cognitive Behaviour Therapist and ACT Trainer. I have proven that when your employees have the right tools, coping skills, incentives and motivation to become engaged, there is an immediate impact on your customer service revenue.
Our services cover:
- Counselling by phone, face to face, onsite, skype
- Workplace Well-Being
- Crisis & Organisation Management
- Critical Incident Support and Debriefing
CONTACT US If you want additional support, ACT Curious EAP can connect you to a behavioral therapist that meets your needs. You can get started today if ACT Curious EAP is offered by your employer.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michelle Trudgen Director, ACT Curious EAP.
copyright: 2 October 2017