ACT Curious ABN: 76 572 640 602
ACT Curious and related entities, is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988
What We Collect
Personal Information is any information that can be used to personally identify you. The personal information we collect depends on what reason we are dealing with each other.
Information You Give Us We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone/mobile number, and other information such as gender and occupation, and other information you directly give us on our site our through our service.
Information we get from other. We may get information about you from other sources such as from a referral from your medical centre, or other external agency. We may use this information and add the information we get from these third-party organisations to complete our services to you.
Information provided via our website / Social Media. We may collect your name and email address via our website, when you complete our online enquiry form or comment on our articles.
Why We Collect your information
We collect your information, so we can provide you with the top professional service our consultants need to ensure you have the right therapist for you, to provide you with required services, for customer relationship purposes, to respond to your queries and complaints.
We use your personal information as follows
• To respond to comments and questions and provided customer service
• To send information including confirmations, invoices, support and administrative messages
• To communicate to you about upcoming events, other news, changes to business operations
• To provide and deliver your therapeutic sessions
• To conform to legal requirements, industry standards, comply with legal process, defend our legal rights and or protect others.
When you provide the above information to ACT Curious, you are consenting for ACT Curious contacting you for the purposed outlined above. You can opt out of being contacted by ACT Curious by contacting Operations Manger at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to our Operations Manager at PO Box 913 Moonee Ponds Vic 3039
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
• For example, your name and workplace on our testimonial and comments pages on our websites.
• Personal information with external parties, such as your medical practitioner, hospital, ACT Curious Associates, in the general operation of our business.
• To parties required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
Prior to sharing your personal information to another personal or organisation we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that
• The person or organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to our commitment, or
• That you have consented to us to share that information
ACT Curious will take all reasonable administrative and technique steps to ensure that personal information required to be held is sorted or archived securely to prevent loss, theft or unauthorized use or disclosure.
We will retain your information for a time sufficient to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, unless a longer period of retention is required by law.
We will securely destroy by shredding any information that is no longer required.
Cookies & Website Analytics
We may collect your personal information using cookies. A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded onto your computer when you access a website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google. Google Analytics does not identify users or associate IP address with other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Access to Your Information, Complaints and Queries
If you wish to access, review or have questions or would like to make a comment or complaint, please contact our Director or Operations Manager by:
Mail: Director / Operations Manager, ACT Curious, PO Box 913 Moonee Ponds Vic 3039
Phone: 0438 922 979
In your email or letter please outline your comments or complaint. All complaints will be dealt with fairly and in a timely manner and a response will be provided within 30 days of receipt of such complaint or request. If you are dissatisfied with our response to complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.